Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Cobbler's Children...

...now all have shoes! Or portraits, that is! I finally got up the motivation (aka I was told that my wife and the kids and my camera were all in the car) to head out to the park and get some shots of my other two children. I'm pretty sure this is everybody now. It was hard to keep Zach in one place for very long. The park was crawling with rabbits and he would smile for a minute and then tear off after them. The pictures turned out really well, including one great shot of my amazing wife. I also got the best picutres of Leah ever. How did I get such great looking kids?? Have you seen me?? Imagine what they'd look like had Heather married an attractive person! You'd only be able to look at the afterglow of her kids as they passed by you on the street for fear of melting like you just looked into the Ark of the Covenant.







Favorite Leah picture ever!



Took this quick shot of my beautiful wife.





This look is Zach's classic "I made the devil do it" face. You read that right.



5 comments:

Hilary said...

Gosh you're good!!
I love the picture of L + Z looking at each other. I CANNOT WAIT to get out there next week and have you take thousands of pix for us!!! : )

lil' mama said...

L running is awesome.

Vivi said...

Agree with lil' mama. L running may be my alltime fave BD pic.

And, yes. You guys do make pretty kids. :)

BAYLORANDSALLY said...

grammy said. "it's about time. These are just great photos!!!!!

Sally said...

Why can everone see them except me. I just see a photo bucket icon:(